Tuesday, September 1, 2009

"I'll Have Cheese on those Fries!"


So yesterday was the big weigh in day. While Ozzie was not the biggest loser he was not the biggest gainer either! Yes he stayed consistently chubby at 74.15 pounds! So lets give credit due to the boy! Still this poses the problem of what are we doing wrong or right?! Cutting down his kibble even more would be just downright starvation city for Oz! Unfortunately the key element here must be the dreaded "e" word! Yes exercise! Walks in the evening have become the battle of wills! He must be dragged and coaxed with treats in order to make the 2 block trek! Somehow that seems counter productive! Apparently his former owners never walked him! That may have been fine in the more rural area they lived in but here where our property is the size of a postage stamp some walking is necessary! I did have a brain storm of sorts, I could dress up as Mayor Mc Cheese. This way Ozzie would have incentive to chase me down the block! Hmm maybe not! That could result in serious injury ...to me! In the meanwhile I think I'll call Jenny Craig and see if they have a canine division!

No comments:

Post a Comment