Monday, August 31, 2009

Weighing In!


When Ozzie came to us he was already a little on the ahhh...let's say chunky side! Certainly at his prior home he wasn't starved! As I have mentioned before he doesn't care for going on walks! In matter of fact he just flat out hates them. As soon as we walk out the door he plants his feet firmly on the ground and assumes the position of " I ain't gonna do it!" I have been trying to keep him on a "diet" of sorts. Reduced calorie kibble and snacks like canned pumpkin, non-fat cottage cheese. The vet pointed out that Milk Bones where high in fat so we found low fat chicken jerky! Ozzie does not seem to be the least bit phased by his portly physique! He probably refers to himself as "big boned". I came across a bulldog that may be a little bit heavier than Oz! Frankly I hope this is a result of Photo Shop not gluttony! I showed this to Ozzie and told him "You don't' want to look like this do you boy?" That should scare anyone skinny! Well today we are going to drop by his veterinarian to check on his weight, so keep your fingers crossed that we may have dropped a pound not gained one!

No comments:

Post a Comment