Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Coming Clean


This installment is not a tell all. Unless knowing that I stole Beth Silverberg's pen in the third grade does something for you! She was a know it all and teacher's pet anyways! Actually we gave Ozzie a bath yesterday since it was super hot here and an opportunity to wash and dry in the outdoors! He was surprisingly cooperative! Or it may have been fear that kept him frozen to one spot! He was very dapper looking after his drenching! I believe he smells a little less "doggie"! Though you need to be mindful to not get your bully's eyes, ears and nose wet. It is suggested to clean his face separately which we all do daily anyways. Curious enough due to their upturned noses water can easily enter the nose and drip into the lungs. A Bulldog can drown in a relatively small amount of water so be careful not to get water in his nose! I told my son this while were bathing him and he looked at me like I was totally paranoid! "I rather be safe than sorry I told him, maybe that is why you made it to 23 years old!"

No comments:

Post a Comment