Bull Dog Therapy



I usually post on Mondays but I came down with a lousy cold and was somewhat incapacitated yesterday. I went to the doctor who confirmed that my throat was a rosy red and told me to buy some over the counter medication. For a thirty dollar copay I wish I had gotten a little more help than that! I went home after the doctors and decided to lay down for a little while. As soon as I got on the couch, Ozzie decided to join me. There we snoozed away and when I got up I must say I felt a little better. I will contribute it to bulldog therapy.

I have got to get going and finish my shopping for Thursday. I have 20 people coming over for Thanksgiving dinner and haven't done much. Off to the grocery store to get my fresh turkey!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simply Sunday and Bad Bullies

Finally Friday and Wrinkles that are Right!

Tail of Two Countries