Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Bull Dog Therapy



I usually post on Mondays but I came down with a lousy cold and was somewhat incapacitated yesterday. I went to the doctor who confirmed that my throat was a rosy red and told me to buy some over the counter medication. For a thirty dollar copay I wish I had gotten a little more help than that! I went home after the doctors and decided to lay down for a little while. As soon as I got on the couch, Ozzie decided to join me. There we snoozed away and when I got up I must say I felt a little better. I will contribute it to bulldog therapy.

I have got to get going and finish my shopping for Thursday. I have 20 people coming over for Thanksgiving dinner and haven't done much. Off to the grocery store to get my fresh turkey!


No comments:

Post a Comment