Friday, November 18, 2011

Finally Friday and So Long Regis!




I am very distracted this morning because I am watching Regis's final day on "Live with Regis and Kelly". He has been a morning staple in this household for many years as I assume many others across America. Ozzie is usually taking his morning nap by 9:00 AM most times so he misses the show altogether. Anyway it's sad to see him go and I am not sure if Kelly sans Regis will be something I would want to tune in to every morning. (Besides I was more a Kathy Lee Gifford fan!) Good luck Regis. thanks for all the memories and enjoy your "Second Act"!

Anyway that being said I have to get shopping and ready the house for Thanksgiving next week. We are having roughly 20 people coming which means one big turkey! Ozzie will be taking his spot under the dining room table waiting patiently for the fallout! I am also getting a package together for the boy scouts who are collecting for the food pantry in town which has gotten very low on provisions lately. For the holidays we need to keep in mind to donate or give our time to those not as fortunate as ourselves. That includes our furry friends too. Animal shelters are in great need right now, so any donations monetary or supplies are very much appreciated!

Have a super weekend all!

P.S. Sorry about the picture placement. Blogger is not allowing me to move or delete the photos or maybe its me?

No comments:

Post a Comment