Friday, November 25, 2011

Finally Black Friday


Ozzie is snoring away this morning, still sleeping off his turkey hangover I suppose! He was fed tempting holiday morsels from guests yesterday and mostly from Uncle Freddie, so today I think its back to dog food exclusively!

Today is the infamous Black Friday where people lose their minds and wait on endless lines in the middle of the night freezing their fannies off. Well there is no useless gadget, flat screen TV or toy that I need to have that much, so I will just stay in today and clean up after yesterday's festivities. I plan to do most of my shopping online if possible so this way I don't have to fight the crowds at the mall. Ozzie has yet to give me his Christmas wish list for 2011, but I suspect there will be the usual requests of bullie sticks and nylabones. I have attached a site that has great deals for dogs and offers free shipping, its Barking Deals.com. I think I will shop there today from the comfort of my laptop!

The town Christmas Parade is tonight and it will culminate with the lightening of the Christmas tree down by the circle. I was going ask Ozzie if he wanted to go but parades are not his thing. He rather stay put and watch them on TV!

Good luck for those venturing out to the malls and enjoy your long weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment