Monday, September 26, 2011

Canine Justice?


Ozzie just sent off his Pop to work and now he is busy licking his nose feverishly. Ah a bulldog's work is never done!

The weekend was good but went by too quickly. There were a lot of great games on Sunday, the Yankees vs. the Red Sox, the Jets vs. the Raiders and the most interesting game the Eagles against the Giants. The Giants were the winners at 29 to 16. (Yea!) A even bigger yea for Michael Vick and perhaps some poetic justice. Eagles quarterback Vick ended the game with a broken right hand. Vick was quoted as saying "Every time I throw the ball, I'm on the ground," Vick said. "I get hit in the head. I don't know why I don't get the 15-yard flag like everybody else does. I'm not trying to blame the refs. I just want them to take notice." Hm, maybe all the refs are dog lovers Michael?!
Now don't get me wrong, I don't like to see anyone get hurt but in this case a broken hand is nothing in comparison to what pain Vick inflicted on his dogs. I hope he is out for the rest of the season!

With that we look forward to some warm weather this week with Fall ushering itself in by the weekend. Actually that is more acceptable bulldog weather for Ozzie. "Right Oz ole boy?" "Zzzzzzzzzzzz" Oh guess it's time for Ozzie's morning nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment