Friday, December 16, 2011

Finally Friday and Ain't Gonna Wear It!


It's already the 16th and I still have a lot of Christmas shopping still staring me in the face. I don't know what happens to me when I get into a mall. My head empties of any thoughts of presents for friends and family and I end up shopping for myself. Not very productive for the holidays I know!

We are planning to go into the city this weekend and see the tree at Rockefeller Center and all the other holiday sights that make New York City such a magical place during the Christmas season! I look forward to it every year and hopefully it's not too cold, though you just have to dress for warmth not fashion! ( Always challenging for us ladies somehow!) I can hear my husband say now "Why didn't you wear your thermal underwear underneath that?" "Because a cami looks a lot nicer!" Ah, Venus versus Mars!

I tried again this year to get Ozzie to wear his Santa hat, but no luck. I was sneaking up on him as he was napping when he peeked out and freaked out! He must smell it as soon as I take it out from the attic!

Oh well, here is hoping you get all your shopping done and have some holiday fun this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment