Finally Friday and Ain't Gonna Wear It!


It's already the 16th and I still have a lot of Christmas shopping still staring me in the face. I don't know what happens to me when I get into a mall. My head empties of any thoughts of presents for friends and family and I end up shopping for myself. Not very productive for the holidays I know!

We are planning to go into the city this weekend and see the tree at Rockefeller Center and all the other holiday sights that make New York City such a magical place during the Christmas season! I look forward to it every year and hopefully it's not too cold, though you just have to dress for warmth not fashion! ( Always challenging for us ladies somehow!) I can hear my husband say now "Why didn't you wear your thermal underwear underneath that?" "Because a cami looks a lot nicer!" Ah, Venus versus Mars!

I tried again this year to get Ozzie to wear his Santa hat, but no luck. I was sneaking up on him as he was napping when he peeked out and freaked out! He must smell it as soon as I take it out from the attic!

Oh well, here is hoping you get all your shopping done and have some holiday fun this weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simply Sunday and Bad Bullies

Finally Friday and Wrinkles that are Right!

Tail of Two Countries