Friday, December 9, 2011

Finally Friday and a Shopping We Will Go!















I am desperately trying to jump start my Christmas shopping which is sorely behind schedule. I haven't ordered a thing yet except a 2012 bulldog calendar (see below) for my husband! I went to the Christmas Tree Shop yesterday and was able to get a few small items, though after spending 27.00 there I am not sure what the heck I bought! Its the kind of place that if you don't have a specific agenda for you end up just grabbing everything that appeals because its so cheap! I did manage to get Ozzie a bone shaped stuffed toy. He had one of them last year that he use to rest his head on until he got crazy one day and ripped it up! They are only 4.99 there and I caved in and gave it to him yesterday. Oh well, maybe I should put it away and give it back on Christmas day?!

I am trying to find a few gifts that may be good fun for the doggies that have been nice not naughty this year. Check out some of the items that I posted pictures of and see links below to shop for them and other items! I will be suggesting more gift ideas during the 15 days, 15 hours and 52 minutes left until Christmas. ( but who's counting?!)

Have a great weekend and also Happy Hanukkah to all who are celebrating!






No comments:

Post a Comment