Finally Friday and a BD Who Needs our Help
Diesel the Bulldog
Ozzie's Morning Schedule:
- 6:30 AM: Awaken to the smell of Pop making lunch to "brown bag it" at work. Run downstairs to look pathetic enough to score a piece of cheese before Pop puts away lunch stuff.
- 6:45 AM: Wait patiently "on deck" in the living room for Mom to come down and make her coffee. This signals that she is almost ready to prepare my breakfast.
- 6:55 AM: Kibble is in the bowl. I eat as fast as I can making loud noshing noises.
- 6:56 AM: I head out the back door ready for my morning constitutional. (Details will be left to your imagination)
- 7:05 AM: Say good-bye to Pop who is on his way out the door to go to work.
- 7:06 AM: Climb onto the couch for my morning nap.
- 7:07 AM: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
This is quite the exhausting schedule as one might imagine! The weekends are a little different but the results are the same!
Before we go I want to mention to you about a fellow Bulldog who has been going through some hard times as of late. His name is Diesel and he was rescued from an abusive situation by a wonderful woman named Madelyn. Though now he has a new forever home he is suffering from kidney failure. He is currently in Delaware Valley Veterinary Hospital under going treatment. Please stop by his facebook page and leave a post of hope and encouragement. She is also trying to raise money for his treatment so there is opportunity for you to donate through his FB page as well. As we know veterinary care like this is extremely costly!
Every time I hear stories of animal abuse it sickens me to think how cruel and horrible people can be. Then when you read about folks like Madelyn you realize there is goodness in this world and hopefully the folks like Madelyn out number the bad ones!
Happy Father's Day to all you wonderful daddies out there, fur dads and human dads alike!