Ground Hog Day or Couch Dog Day?!



Welcome February and all your mixed precipitation this morning! I guess the freezing rain and sleet is a nice change of pace! We can now only turn to our friend Punxsutawney Phil for a favorable outcome on Ground Hog's Day tomorrow! I pray for cloud cover so when Phil emerges he will not be scared off by his shadow and predict a hasty end to all this winter madness! Though I got to thinking what would Ozzie predict. He would be the perfect canine barometer for the weather. I can see him rising from his lair ( the couch ) and making an announcement "Ahem, I feel that I have not had enough nap time so I declare there will be 6 more weeks of Winter!" Hm, maybe not! I guess lets leave the seasonal prediction to the Ground Hogs! Go back to sleep Ozzie!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simply Sunday and Bad Bullies

Another Manic Monday

Finally Friday and Wrinkles that are Right!