Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Ground Hog Day or Couch Dog Day?!



Welcome February and all your mixed precipitation this morning! I guess the freezing rain and sleet is a nice change of pace! We can now only turn to our friend Punxsutawney Phil for a favorable outcome on Ground Hog's Day tomorrow! I pray for cloud cover so when Phil emerges he will not be scared off by his shadow and predict a hasty end to all this winter madness! Though I got to thinking what would Ozzie predict. He would be the perfect canine barometer for the weather. I can see him rising from his lair ( the couch ) and making an announcement "Ahem, I feel that I have not had enough nap time so I declare there will be 6 more weeks of Winter!" Hm, maybe not! I guess lets leave the seasonal prediction to the Ground Hogs! Go back to sleep Ozzie!

No comments:

Post a Comment