Man's Best Friend Week


I just found out that the 4th week in September is National Dog Week. A time to honor man's best friend! Though I am totally unprepared for this I will try to find some impromptu ways to celebrate! In matter of fact I am taking Ozzie for his bath at Petsmart today. That can be one of the ways I can celebrate with Ozzie his wonderful canine virtues! Actually its more like a public service. Ozzie is smelling pretty gamy of late!
We were informed by one of Ozzie's doggy pals Lola, that there is a special contest opened to all dogs. It is sponsored by another pup pal Twinkie the Chihuahua. Its the "Show us your Tongue" contest. It's a tongue in cheek way to celebrate dogs! I have the perfect picture of Oz licking his chops that I will enter. I don't know if its a winner or not but it does illustrate how Ozzie gets every last morsel out of his food dish!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simply Sunday and Bad Bullies

Another Manic Monday

Finally Friday and Wrinkles that are Right!