Monday, March 8, 2010

Woman arrested for allegedly abusing dog

This video on the local news made me sick this morning. I can't stop thinking about it and how it probably it is one of many incidents of animal abuse happening in this country each day. This woman had apparently be abusing this poor 11 month old bulldog named Spike for months! He was taken to the vets dozen of times with various injuries! My questions are : How did this past through legitimate veterinarian care without someone getting wise to the situation? Why did the husband and son not step in and get this poor dog away from this situation?!
Okay now I am done being nice and politically correct! What is wrong with this sick twisted excuse of a human being. The video is nauseating at best to watch but hopefully will get her prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law! I would like to have my five minutes in a room with her! I would tie her up and dangle her from the ceiling and make her a human pinata! Argghhh! All right I am calmed down now.
Spike is blind out of one eye has a fractured hip, broken teeth and other insults to his little body. I can only pray he will heal quickly and someone who will properly care and love him adopts this brave little guy! We are suppose to be superior in mind and soul than the creatures we share this planet with. Apparently that does not apply to everyone!

We have enslaved the rest of the animal creation, and have treated our distant cousins in fur and feathers so badly that beyond doubt, if they were able to formulate a religion, they would depict the Devil in human form. ~William Ralph Inge, Outspoken Essays, 1922


Warning: Upsetting to those who love animals!

Woman arrested for allegedly abusing dog




Posted using ShareThis

No comments:

Post a Comment