Sunday, December 16, 2012

Simply Sunday and Grid-Lock Alert!

Oh my goodness there are only 9 more shopping days left and I still have a lot to do! I know that Ozzie could care less about Christmas shopping, he is just looking forward to Christmas day and presents from Santa Paws and Uncle Freddie feeding him under the table!

Speaking of food, Ozzie is rejecting his kibble as of late. For the last several months we have been cooking for him special meals to help supplement his immune system while going through the chemo. His Pop was giving him table scraps on top of it all because he felt bad for the Oz. We have created our own little Frankenstein. He will have nothing to do with his kibble and he barks for organic chicken and steamed veggies and the like. I told him he has to eat his dog food but you know how stubborn bulldogs are!


We went into the city last night to the see the tree at Rockefeller Center and it was the usual madhouse, gridlock alert scenario! The weather was good though, with temps in the 40' so we didn't freeze our tuckus's off. The tree this year is an 80 foot Norway spruce from Flanders, NJ. Though I have seen the Rockefeller tree many times over the years, and it always awes me! It's part of our Christmas tradition and I wouldn't want to miss it for the world!

Not to fail to mention that my heart goes out to the victim's families of the school shooting  in Newtown Ct today. I am sure we all will keep them in our collective prayers over what will be difficult days ahead.


 "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you"  (John 14:27).










No comments:

Post a Comment