Sunday, December 9, 2012

Simply Sunday and a Visit with Santa

Yup its that time of year when Santa Paws comes to visit the veterinarian's office. Ozzie was there yesterday with his usual casual attitude towards the whole thing. He was more interested in the tray of cookies they had out for the humans than anything else!

Ozzie behaved perfectly when it was his turn to sit with Santa Paws. I think he asked for bullie sticks and a flat screen TV but I am not totally sure. 

The staff was thrilled to see him and all remarked how well he is doing! Our Christmas wish for Ozzie is more quality time with us!

I have to get hopping, there is so much to do this time of year and so little time. I am off to fight the crowds in the mall, wish me luck!


Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

"Again I have to wear this ridiculous collar?! What I do for my humans!"

No comments:

Post a Comment