Sunday, December 23, 2012

Simply Sunday and Almost Christmas!

I can't believe it's almost here! So much to do so little time it seems! If I wasn't sick for weeks with some kind of mystery virus I would of had a better start at the whole thing! Though who am I kidding I probably would be in the same boat! Last minute me! 

Ozzie feels no sense of urgency at all! He simply lounges among the madness and waits for the party to begin! In the meantime I better get going! Still have food shopping to do for the gathering on Christmas day and some last minute gifts! 

I want to leave you with a recipe that Ozzie enjoys and is something you can make and freeze in portions for your pooch. Why shouldn't they get some home cooked meals over the holidays?!

Ozzie's Chicken Meatballs

  • Two 16 oz packages of ground chicken
  • flat leaf parsley
  • turmeric  ( healthy spice that dogs can consume safely)


Chop up parsley and add to meat along with a generous sprinkle of turmeric. 
Make small size balls, little bit smaller than a golf ball.

Get a big pot of water boiling on the stove and drop in meatballs. Should take no longer than 20 minutes to cook through. Remove meatballs to cool. Break up and mix with their favorite kibble.

Store batches in freezer bags for future meals!

Wishing you all a joyous Christmas!


"Isn't Santa suppose to give me cookies on Christmas Eve?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment