Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St "Pawtrick's" Day!


What a beautiful day for a parade! The weather here in the New York City metro area is suppose to be sunny with a high of 62 degrees! I am sure that there will be a lot more parade goers this year! I myself have only been to the NYC St Patrick's day parade once when I was about 19 years old. I remember it was cold and windy and I couldn't see a thing with folks stacked 5 deep along the sidewalk. There was a drunken celebrant in front of me that threw up on his shoes and that was the highlight of the parade...at least from my vantage point!

Ozzie's highlight today will be the smell of corn beef cooking on the stove. He will be waiting patiently for his piece but no cabbage please, we already have our digestive issues!


Here are some Irish wishes from Ozzie who today is an Irish Bulldog!

May your purse always hold a dog biscuit or two!

May the paw of a friend always be near you!

No comments:

Post a Comment