Friday, March 4, 2011

Finally Friday
















Ozzie has been doing his best to keep busy during these winter months. Sleep, eat play with tug toy, sleep, eat, sleep! No wonder he has been putting the pounds! I try to get him involved in a rousing game of tug of war but it never lasts long. I suppose it has become boring! Even I have caught a case of the doldrums. Cleaning out a closet on the weekend has become a highlight! I can't wait to get outside again and feel the warmth of the sun on my face!
I look forward to getting into the car and maybe taking a ride down the parkway to the Jersey shore! Though with the price of gas going higher each day those rides may be limited! Ozzie seems to be content with the couch for now so I shouldn't complain! Hope you all have an exciting weekend or if not a organized closet!

No comments:

Post a Comment