Finally Friday and Balding Bullie

Whoa, yippee it's Friday! The weekend forecast calls for on and off thunderstorms but you gotta take the good with the bad I suppose! Nala doesn't seem to mind bad weather at all. It's always lovely in Nala-land!

This afternoon I noticed a patch of sticky fur on top of Nala's head, I started to pull hairs aside and noticed some black debris fall out. Yikes! What is that mess? A colony of fleas or flea dirt? I took her outside and started to pull away some more fur. Now it was coming out in clumps. I examined it closely in the sun and couldn't make it out to be anything in particular. I got some hand soap and a a wet towel and tried to wash the area up. What ever it was it wasn't living so ....I surmise it was some unidentified gunk she got into. Now she has a little bald spot on top of her head. Sorry there Nala, but I had to clean it up. You know what they say about hair and fur... it grows back!

Have a great weekend everyone!


"Ouch! Easy on my head will ya?!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simply Sunday and Bad Bullies

Finally Friday and Wrinkles that are Right!

Tail of Two Countries