Haunted for a Costume

Halloween 2009

Halloween is around the corner and we are still without a costume for Ozzie. I was at Petsmart the other day and they had a 50 % off all pet costumes. I found the only XXL costume they had left! It was a tiger outfit..... I think. I was all excited over it. It looked like it might actually fit! I brought it home and attempted to try it on the Oz. Well he was less than excited by this fantastic find! There was a Velcro strap that goes around the collar of the outfit and as I struggled to get it around his big bully neck I soon realized this wasn't cutting it! On Ozzie his neck is one of his most lets say prominent features. He has the girth of a Sumo wrestler! Back to the drawing board I guess. Or I could always resort to his pirate cape he wore last year. He seemed to tolerate it and I got the feeling he felt very dapper in it! Or maybe I could find a pumpkin hat and say that he is a bulldog jack-o-lantern?! Quite frankly I don't think Ozzie cares. As long as he gets petted by every kid that comes to the door he will enjoy Halloween costume or not!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simply Sunday and Bad Bullies

June is Upon Us

Another Manic Monday