Thursday, October 17, 2013

Thursday Almost Friday!

Sorry I haven't posted anything all week. Its been kind of crazy! I just got around to trying on the Halloween costume that I got for Nala back in August and found out it's too small! Either I have to make some adjustment to it or find another one. Since I am not very handy with a needle and thread I will probably need to do plan B!

I took Nala for her bath the other day which turned out to be a problem situation! She was up all night scratching away. I guess the shampoo they used irritated her skin. So back she went the next day and they rinsed her and then used some kind of oatmeal conditioner. She was better but I still catch her scratching every now and then. Oh that bulldog skin!

Okay it's almost a weekend folks hang in there!





"This doesn't work for me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment