Friday, April 4, 2014

TGIF and Smelling Good



Nala was getting a little dog stink to her so I took her to the veterinarian to get her bath yesterday. When she was there she they found that her left ear was infected so she came home with some medication for her ear while now looking and smelling a lot better! I went to put her evening dose in her ear before bedtime as instructed. The medication in the tube was far more liquefied than I thought and I squirted a double dose in there! Nala freaked a bit and started rub her ear all over the rug. She continued to do that on my bed so I assume those surfaces will be free any ear infection!

In the meanwhile we hung our new bulldog flag to celebrate spring and bulldogs of course!







"Hey let me in....I don't smell bad anymore!"





Have a great weekend and enjoy the warmer weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment