Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Good Morning Ozzie!


Awakening to another Spring morning with slightly overcast skies I hurried downstairs to feed my Ozzie! I discovered him lying on the couch engaged in high volume snoring! "Ozzie wake up! It's rise and shine!" He managed to open one eye and look at me with disgust! " Lady, can't you see I am trying to get some beauty sleep here!" I grabbed his dish and went to the pantry where his dog food lied waiting. As soon as he heard the scooper dig into the bag he perked up! "There you go Oz, breakfast is served! " With a leap he sprang from the couch! ( Okay, it was more like a lumbering rollover he fell to the floor! ) He gobbled it up in his usual time of 10.5 seconds. Then it was out the door for his morning constitutional. Upon his return his highness sought out my husband for his morning belly rub. This was to be followed by his morning nap which he comfortably settled down in the living room on his blanket. Cradling his head was his favorite bone pillow as he blissfully drifted off into doggie slumber! So ends Ozzie's busy morning schedule until lunch begins! Who says that Bulldogs are lazy?!

No comments:

Post a Comment