Friday, September 4, 2020

Finally Friday and Street Eater

 The Friday before the Labor Day weekend is here and it is lovely outside today. You would never know from this corner of the world that there is a thing wrong! Indoor dining commences today in New Jersey  though only at 25 percent capacity! Maybe slowly we are returning to some kind of normalcy?! Fingers crossed!

Sylva just came back from his evening walk and I was told by my husband that he picked up some mystery morsel on his way! He described it as looking whitish in color He grabbed and gobbled it so quickly he didn't have a chance to pry his jaws open and reach in! Sylva always seems to find some tasty treat on his walks. I hope that with each thing he consumes that nothing will make him sick as a dog. Is this where they got the term "street food" from I wonder?! Other than that it's be an uneventful summer. One of going no where and no fun. Hoping the fall will be a turn for the better.

Still missing Nala. Guess that will always be! Hope you all are well out there. Enjoy the long weekend!


"What?! It looked like pizza crust to me!"



"I am saying ahhh!"


Here is a link to a pet poison control center. https: https://www.petpoisonhelpline.com/

Not that I have used it and I hope not to but in case your dog eats that package of Hershey bars you intended for Smores and it's after hours it may come in useful. 


No comments:

Post a Comment