Thursday, April 13, 2017

New Look Thursday

I haven't posted in a way long time so I decided with a new post should come a new look! I am trying this new theme that blogger recently introduced to see how it flows and any comments are welcomed. 

So we are greeting a new season, spring is upon us! At last free from winters harshness the doggies are out on the deck and sunning themselves in all their glory! Whoa wait though ...so come the seasonal allergies. Turns out that Sylva is very allergy prone. Hot spots erupt all over his skinny body! Not that Nala is immune to this, she does get an occasional rash. My friend who knows her dogs recommended using chamomile tea to relieve their itch. I am not suggesting having tea late in the afternoon on grandma's porch but brewed tea in a spray bottle ! I have 3 teabags currently steeping in two cups of hot water! Once it cools down I will fill up my spray bottle and try it out. Worst case if it doesn't work out, it's all natural and can't do any harm other than make them want some crumpets! I will check in and let you know how it works out! Here is a link to some info on the benefits of chamomile for dogs. http://www.dogsnaturallymagazine.com/german-chamomile-a-bit-of-herbal-sunshine-for-you-and-your-dog/




Happy Easter and Happy Passover all!

Peace, 

Nala and Sylva

Sunshine on my shoulder makes me happy!



No comments:

Post a Comment