Tuesday, May 5, 2020

May Day May Day!

So we have entered a new month of Cornona lockdown. Though I realize that New Jersey has been one of the hardest hit states with over 7,900 fatalities I am starting to get restless with the situation. Not to sound indifferent, we have friends who have been hospitalized and know of folks passing. It is serious. There has been a slowdown of cases and I pray all our social distancing has paid off and we are flattening the curve. Hopefully the warmer weather will deter the virus and a vaccine is on the horizon! There is one dog I know who wishes this was an everlasting stay at home situation! Sylva has become way to comfortable with the around the clock attention pattern! Just like all dogs I guess who are enjoying the comforts of home with their pet parents available 24/7. This made me think that now is the opportune time to adopt a dog! One would be able to be home with their new pup and help him adjust and bond! I am not sure if I could convince my husband to my way of thinking! It just may be too soon after losing Nala?

At least the weather is starting to yield to the more enjoyably pleasant! This past weekend was full all out spring time! The Lowe's was packed, respecting social distancing, with lines to the cashier all the way down the aisles! People were anxious to get out there and plant some new beginnings! Sunday we power washed the deck much to Sylva's dismay! He is leery of any hand held machinery! The power washer is one of them!




Well until we meet again, hang in there, stay well, take care of each other and enjoy the fresh air when you can! Much thanks to all the healthcare workers!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment