Saturday, December 22, 2018

Christmas time is here,... what..aready!?




Yes folks it's finally the weekend and only 4 days until Christmas! I am still pondering how this happened upon us so quickly but here it is again! Of course I am in my usual spot of behind the eight ball with gifts and such but that is the norm. To make things even more stressful I lost my keys but lets not get derailed with that dilemma. 

Nala has been constantly whining and I am pretty sure it's mainly for attention. Meanwhile Sylva has also been pining away for his pop who has been out of town a couple of days. No one appreciates the mom who does all the dirty work. Though when it comes dinner time I am a celebrity around here! 
I have attached a link for 10 things you can do to keep your pet safe during the holidays. My personal recommendation is to monitor carefully relatives who feel it's okay to share their piece of chocolate cream pie with the dog. If you don't it may result in a all nighter cleaning up unidentifiable piles of poop/vomit!

https://www.petmd.com/dog/seasonal/evr_multi_christmas_safety


From our family to yours wishing you all a joyous Christmas and a happy New Year!







No comments:

Post a Comment