Sunday, November 24, 2013

Sunday and Winter at My Door

Old man winter is knocking at the door today. We actually had some flurries last night that coated the deck with the wintry white stuff!Luckily I found a new coat for Nala that actually fits...well kinda sort of!

A size large is too small around her belly and the X-large is too long! So I got the X-large and will have to shorten it a bit. I think she looks like a bulldog fashonista in it!

Thanksgiving is this week and we are having company for dinner. We also are having some canine guests! Tank and Harley are coming too! I am going to make a batch of pumpkin-peanut butter cookies for the pups! Below is a link to a recipe that use wheat free flours.





Here is wishing you some warm thoughts and a joyful holiday ahead!






No comments:

Post a Comment